Warsaw Modular Homes Builder
We offer beautiful, custom modular homes at an affordable cost to our customers in Warsaw, Indiana, all of Northern Indiana and also in Southern Michigan. We are a full-service builder, meaning that we take care of everything from foundations to garages, and all things in between.
Featured Warsaw Modular Homes
Modular Homes Questions & Answers
We typically service within a 250-mile radius of Warsaw, Indiana for “Foundation & Finish” jobs, and 70 miles for “Turn-Key” jobs.
If your site is located outside our typical service area, give us a call, and we’ll discuss your situation. There are cases where we can travel further.
Currently, in Indiana, here are some of the counties we service:
- Elkhart County
- Lagrange County
- Noble County
- Whitley County
- Allen County
- Kosciusko County
- Wabash County
- Fulton County
- Marshall County
- Starke County
- LaPorte County
- St. Joseph County
In Indiana, we service Northern Indiana and North West Indiana, and we build Modular Homes in North East Indiana, as well as all other parts of Indiana.
In Michigan, we serve the following counties:
- Berrien County
- Cass County
- Saint Joseph County
- Van Buren and Kalamazoo Counties, as well as all other counties
The top cities we serve in Indiana include the following:
- South Bend
- La Porte
- North Judson
- South Whitley
- North Webster
The top cities serviced in Michigan include the following:
- Three Rivers
- Paw Paw
- Benton Harbor
- Three Oaks
In Michigan, we typically build modular homes in South West Michigan, South Michigan, and some of South East Michigan.
The pricing on our website includes 1) the HOME itself (built to our standard specifications), 2) home SALES TAX, 3) DELIVERY to your lot within 75 miles of our location (additional charges if more than 75 miles), and 4) SETTING* the home on your foundation and completing the interior and exterior FINISH WORK after setting.
*There is an allowance of up to $3,000 in crane fees. Anything over will incur an extra charge, but this does not often happen in our immediate local area. Also, the pictures and artists renditions you see on our website along with the floorplans typically show optional home upgrades, garages, porches and other things (such as landscaping and driveways) that will need to be priced out in addition to the modular home sale price. We price these on a case by case basis.
The pictures and elevation drawings you see on our website often show finishes and items that are optional and priced separately from the home price listed.
Here is a partial list of things that are considered upgrade/optional for your new modular home:
- Dormers on the house
- Porches & Landscaping
- Metal Roofing
- Concrete Driveways
- Stone Veneer on the Exterior of the Home
- Premium Vertical Siding
- Kitchen Appliances & Stone Countertops
- Solid Hardwood Doors
- Laminate Floors, Hardwood Floors, or Ceramic Tile Floors
- Premium Cabinets (Hickory, Cherry, etc.)
Please contact us for a complete list of standard specifications for your home.
Setting and Finishing includes everything needed to get the interior of your modular home “move-in-ready.” (Furnace/AC are bid separate)
Set & Finish includes:
- Setting and fastening the manufactured home to your foundation
- Fastening the various sections of your home together
- Crane rental fees (assuming normal lot conditions)
- finishing roof venting and ridge cap shingles
- Running PVC drain vents through the roof
- House-wrap and siding installation on ends, aluminum soffit and fascia installation, porch light installation
- Interior marriage-wall drywall finish and trim work
- Repairing any transportation cracks in drywall
- Ceiling texturing at the marriage wall
- Carpet and linoleum transitions
- Adjusting interior/exterior doors as needed
- Final interior touch ups as well as a final sweep and vacuum
Please Note: Unless specifically noted in the description, the 2nd floor of our Cape Cod Modular Homes will come as unfinished attic space for the price shown (Two-Story modular homes always come finished upstairs). Also, for all homes the HVAC system (Furnace and A/C), home foundation, garages, porches, and all Major Utility Connections such as well and water main hookup, sewer system and drains under home, electric service and hookup, and gas service and piping hookup are priced separately on a case-by-case basis.